WE BELONG TOGETHER
'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch,
I feel estatic
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat slow
I can't let you go
Want you in my life
'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
Monday, January 29, 2007
1/29/2007 12:11:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LING XIANG!
my goodness it can be so exciting to give some1 a surprise on her birthday yet a heart attack for yourself.
while waiting for the rest to come, i bump into lx and her frenz! i was staring at her fren n she stared back at me too LOL! lk HOW!
i turn to face the wall which is lk DUMB cause she was gg to walk pass me lk just next to me. i was thinking must i really walk thru the entire city link man.
instead i decided to walk into breadtalk n stare at the breads!

sat was my cousin's wedding!
so cool, the husband is in navy and had his frenz to march in before my bride n groom enter the dinner ballroom!
hehe so happy for her.
but well the best is i can take ang bao frm her this CNY! of course happy la...
wait so long for that ANG BAO.

n this my half thai cousin. haha so naughty yet s fun boy to play with haha my new toy? *joking*
WE BELONG TOGETHER
THE NAVIGATIONS
entries
links
tagboard
history
credits
THE GIRL
loves saints odac
loves to whine
loves my WONDERFUL odac girls!
loves my dearest stc girls
loves NUS ODAC,a new chapter of my life
loves to eat!!
HER WISHLISTS
#1 to get tan
#2 to get tanner
#3 adidas shades!!
#4 more clothes=(
#5 more time with my friends
#6 wants to GROW FAT!!
#7 wants to visit cameron highlands, Mt.K, Perhentian Island, Rainbow Falls