WE BELONG TOGETHER
'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch,
I feel estatic
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat slow
I can't let you go
Want you in my life
'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
8/22/2006 11:35:00 PM
monday as usual is tiring..
lect 8-6, lunch break 12-2..
to some they think its alright
2hr break is sufficient for rest..
to me it is nth else but brain drain..
entertainment is needed to relax..
wat happen on mon was nuts!
yingshi n xuezhen were playing on our way to 2nd venue
suddenly some1 unexpected caught my bag
nt willing to let the person go forward
i tried my best to block..
at the steps she dashed straight to the seats
followed by another person which i thot was the same person!
wat happen?
they shoved me down n there i was sitting at the steps
w them laughing n me too
blocking the rest who were trying to walk..
horrible creatures..but bcuz of them i enjoy sch
w/o them i can guarantee my uni life sux..
by 4plus 5? every1 was tired..
me? of course la.. everything dun make sense at all
nt sure y but i just read out loud to yingshi
"hey! look. blah blah rxn can occur if temp is OK!"
n she started laughing louder n louder during lect w me stunned n dunno y..
funniest it is supposed to be zero(0) Kelvin (K).
excellent job audrey after how many years of studies..
wondeful.
sth really shocked me today man..
rachel really came to fetch me..
she wasn't punctual when she said 8!!
she was early!!
oh well..gd job rachel i felt much more steadiness tis time in ur driving than the 1st time i took..
n we went off to fetch henny
laughing all the way at y the mers went 4 repair.. rachel!!!
no crystal jade
cuz we were too early..
end up at mac though
but wat we wanted was a catch up
b4 henny leave for another year..
driving out of great world was the scariest!!
this lady actually J walk la..
w rachel driving n her trying to cross..
PHEW!
she looked alright can!
but we 3 was stunned la n OMG man!!
was glad i managed to meet them
w a free ride to buona was excellent
reach sch real early had time to go check out sci lib
but decided to go off to eusoff hall to find jx..
w me trying to reach asap,
wat happen was i decided to change buses
n nt onlydid tk a bus i nv tk b4
i took the direction n zoom off to sunset way woooh
so i took lk45min? 1hr? jus to travel. so tiring..
lucky lect was short today jus an hr..
the thot of travelling to clementi to buy my text is crazy n NO WAY!
but i went..
pampering myself w KFC on my way home..
as expected the next thing i did when i'm home is a 2hr nap till dinner
wat a tiring day today travelling here n there..
but tmr no lab!! = no sch!!
WE BELONG TOGETHER
THE NAVIGATIONS
entries
links
tagboard
history
credits
THE GIRL
loves saints odac
loves to whine
loves my WONDERFUL odac girls!
loves my dearest stc girls
loves NUS ODAC,a new chapter of my life
loves to eat!!
HER WISHLISTS
#1 to get tan
#2 to get tanner
#3 adidas shades!!
#4 more clothes=(
#5 more time with my friends
#6 wants to GROW FAT!!
#7 wants to visit cameron highlands, Mt.K, Perhentian Island, Rainbow Falls